Spinal Board Long. Known sometimes as a spinal board, a long spine board supports the spine from the neck to the feet. One of the rescue tools in an emergency is this board. The spine board pan has a safety belt. The long spine board is one of the essential equipment for rescue vehicles. It serves the same purpose as a scoop stretcher. With the exception that it can float on the water’s surface and is unquestionably lighter thanks to its plastic construction.
Adults frequently utilize the long spine board GEA YDC 7A1, which can support loads up to 160 kg. This board can float on the water’s surface when made of safe materials. is equipped with three seat belts and can also be utilized with a spider rope. You can also utilize the spinal board in conjunction with the head immobilizer.
- Made of high density PE material.
- Can be used on X-rays.
- Can float in water.
- Can be used in conjunction with head immobilizer (optional).
- Equipped with seat belt.
- FDA/ISO and TUV Rheinland quality certification.
- Widely used in hospital, sports, ambulance, outdoor etc.
- Capable of withstanding a maximum load of 160kg.